Sikora Automation is seeking an experienced Machinist. This position consists of machining parts utilizing various machines including manual mills and lathes. The candidate must be able to work independently and have experience setting up, editing and operating CNC machines. The right individual should possess the ability to change tools, read blueprints, inspect, and measure parts.
We are looking for candidates who are not looking for a job but who want a strong career.
Useful skills for this position:
- CNC Operation
- Micrometers understanding
- Caliper experience
- Blueprint reading
- Manual mill operation
- Manual lathe operation
- Strong ability to visualize and conceptualize solutions to orient and feed parts
- Skilled fabricator and welder of stainless steel sheet metal
- Excellent craftsmanship and attention to quality
- Good work ethic and personal drive/ motivation
- Good team skills and ability to work and communicate effectively with others